Glass Dot Straws
***Please note : Purple is currently out of stock.
- Created with a free handed flamework technique. Every piece is handmade producing similar yet one of a kind results.
- Available in singles ($22) or sets of five ($68) in two color combinations. *Please write your color combination preference in "message to seller" box during check out if it varies from these selections.
* Price breaks available for orders of 12 or more straws. Please send me a message!
- 100% borosilicate glass : the same type of glass a Pyrex dish is made from. Water tight and dishwasher safe.
- 9mm wide and 3 lengths available :
6.5" : 8 to 12oz drinks, lowball glasses, average coffee mug
8.5" : 16 to 20oz drinks, pints, highball glasses
10" : 24oz+ drinks, venti masons, large and extra-large beverages
(8.5" is most popular and practical for on-the-go use. This is the size in the photographs.)
- To clean : run soapy water then rinse water through straw right after use or place in dishwasher. Best method is to use a cleaning brush made specifically for straws!
I sell a eco-friendly bamboo carry case (for 6.5" and 8.5" straw lengths) and cleaning brush here.
- Made to order : product will ship within 7 business days.
- While kiln annealed for best strength and durability, glass should always be handled with care.