Crown Flower Lei with 12 Glass Pua
- Created with a free form flamework technique using 100% borosilicate glass. Each glass crown flower is individually handmade producing similar but one of kind results.
- Paired with white mongo shell beads and puka shells on the ends to finish, these lei have a modern look. Wear for a special occasion and hang on the wall as a forever art piece.
- Strung on ribbon with a double knot finish and measures approximately 30”.
- Pictured here in Translucent Purple colored crown flower glass. Also available in Opaque Violet and Milky White - feel free to send me a message with custom color requests!
- While kiln annealed for best strength and durability, glass jewelry is not meant to be worn during all of your everyday tasks. Please handle, store and wear your piece with care!